Photography Workshop 2022, Wasser Alp Flix
In these workshops you will learn to put the topic of water "in the right light".
I offer this workshop in the biodiversity paradise "Alp Flix" near Savognin. The stream «Ava da Savriez», the lakes «Lai Blos» and «Lai Neir» as well as various waterfalls give us many photographic challenges.
How can water be photographed in an interesting way – no matter whether it is running, falling or standing water
- Consciously use or avoid reflections
- Master extreme lighting conditions
- make displacement visible or freeze
Working with the tripod
Working with filters (polar, gray & gray gradient filters)
Tips and tricks
- Image composition – How to make an image more interesting
- Image development – possibilities with modern digital cameras
Detailed information on the equipment and requirements can be found in the PDF tender.
Registration directly with Udo Wuchner or under the following link:
Responsible for this content Feratel Schweiz.
This content has been translated automatically.