Take part. Kids aged 3 to 12 can participate in the programme for free with the Pinocchio Pass. Please respect the age limits because the programme is planned accordingly. Food and beverages are not included for the all-day programme on Wednesday. The cost for this is CHF 10.00 per child per day and is mandatory. The Pinocchio Pass can be obtained at Savognin Tourism in Surses or directly from the Pinocchio Club.
Registration is required for the Wednesday programme only. Please register by 5:00 pm on the day before with Savognin Tourism in Surses.
The children always gather at the meeting point at the Lai Barnagn bathing lake.
In case of poor weather, the Pinocchio kitchen will open its doors and the children can bake tasty treats.
Show all 5 images
- Temperatures can drop quickly here. Please bring along clothing appropriate to the weather conditions, do not forget a jacket and wear sturdy shoes.
- The meeting point is always at the Lai Barnagn bathing lake.
- If you would like to participate in the Wednesday programme, you need to register by 5:00 pm on the day before with Savognin Tourism in Surses.
- Please respect the age limits because the programme is planned accordingly.
- If the weather does not cooperate, the children will head to the Pinocchio kitchen to bake tasty treats.