Mountain carts are downhill funsport vehicles ideal for everyone – whether they are Sunday drivers or daredevils. Hydraulic dual-circuit brakes, a low centre of gravity and a wide wheelbase guarantee safe fun.
Mountain carts can be used on the following routes:
- No. 1 Tigignas - Savognin
- No. 3 Somtgant - Tigignas
Show all 5 images
What you need to remember:
- Use marked routes and roads only – avoid meadows and fields.
- Be considerate of hikers and walkers.
- Adjust your speed according to your own ability and the conditions.
- Pay attention to oncoming traffic (farm and logging vehicles). Keep to the right!
- Do not disturb wildlife or farm animals in the Alpine region.
- Obey all signs.
|adult (with Ela Card)||kids (with Ela Card)||adult (without Ela Card)||kids (without Ela Card)|
| 1 hour / ca. 1 ride||39 CHF||29 CHF||54 CHF||31 CHF|
| 2 hours / ca. 2 ride||69 CHF||47 CHF||80 CHF||49 CHF|
| 3 hours / ca. 3 ride||89 CHF||59 CHF||104 CHF||61 CHF|
|1 hour / ca. 1 ride||2 hours / ca. 2 ride||3 hours / ca. 3 ride|
| adult (with Ela Card)||39 CHF||69 CHF||89 CHF|
| kids (with Ela Card)||29 CHF||47 CHF||59 CHF|
| adult (without Ela Card)||54 CHF||80 CHF||104 CHF|
| kids (without Ela Card)||31 CHF||49 CHF||61 CHF|