Visit Rechenmacherhaus Museum with 3 stories
Show all 3 images
The personally designed guided tours by Hans Friberg can be booked in 3 variants:
Offer 1 «Tgesa Rasteler with village tour in Stierva»:
• Reception in the village shop (coffee)
• Lunch at Ustareia Belavista with fine capuns
• Village tour
• Tgesa Rasteler Museum (drinks)
Note: small walk (rollator, wheelchair possible), recommended for individuals, families and groups up to about 12 people.
Offer 2 «Tgesa Rasteler with guided tour in Mon»:
• Reception at Ustareia da Mon (coffee)
• Visit to 2 churches
• Lunch Ustareia da Mon
• easy hike about 1 hour from Mon to Stierva
• Tgesa Rasteler Museum in Stierva (drinks)
Offer 3 «Tgesa Rasteler with overnight stay
Program as above at 1 or 2 but with overnight stay
Further information can also be provided under "www.kurs-natur.ch/", the platform for nature-oriented courses and overnight stays. Direct link: kurs-natur.ch/entdecken/&sort=random
Responsible for this content Verein Parc Ela.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses content from Guidle.