Öffentliche Anlage/Einrichtung Albula
Alvaneu Dorf is located on a sunny terrace along the connecting road to Davos. Alvaneu Bad is located on the valley floor on the Albula.
Bad Alvaneu is closed.
The baroque church (built in 1697/1698), tastefully restored houses with paintings and sgraffiti, artistically forged window and balcony grilles or the sulphur springs are just some of the treasures of Alvaneu/Alvagni.
The village is located on the southeastern slope of Piz Mulain and consists of two fractions: Alvaneu village/Alvagni Vitg, located on a sun terrace above the Albula Valley and Alvaneu Bad/Alvagni Bogn in the valley floor on the banks of the Albula. Since the 17th century, Alvaneu village /Alvagni Vitg has been known for its blacksmiths. The famous forged grave crosses in the cemetery of St. Mary's Church in Lantsch/Lenz come from here. Today, the centuries-old tradition of blacksmithing is continued by the local Roman Platz. By appointment, the workshop and exhibition rooms can be visited. The sulphur springs in Alvaneu Bad/Alvagni Bogn, together with the mineral spring of St. Moritz Bad, are among the oldest baths in Switzerland. In 2001, today's modern bathroom with wellness facilities was built. In 1997, the golf course was expanded to 18 holes with a clubhouse right next to the pool. He was awarded the 1st Swiss Golf Award 2007.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Savognin Bivio Albula AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.