FiliTour No. 5: House Cos
Show all 13 images
The great-granddaughter of the landlord Paul de Casparis, the widow Maria Gregori-de Casparis, married Janett Cos in the 19th century. Her two granddaughters, the sisters Bigna (1838-1910) and Maria (1831-1910) Cos, each received a part of the house and moved in with their families. The sisters' relationship was so intimate that they could hardly stand it separately. They had a through door installed in the 95 cm thick partition wall to connect the two parts of the house. So they could always hear, shout and visit each other. The extraordinary passage is still preserved to this day.
In the audio Walter Willi, owner in the ninth generation, remembers stories about the former residents and how the house rooted him.
Responsible for this content Verein Parc Ela.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.