Parish Church of St.Gallus (Son Giagl), Bivio
The church building in its present form has been preserved as a single-nave Romanesque structure from the construction period. The late Gothic winged altar dates back to before 1522 and is of the same hand as that of Brienz/Brienzauls, perhaps from the workshop of Ivo Strigel in Memmingen.
Responsible for this content Verein Parc Ela.
This content has been translated automatically.