Via Sett 4: About the Septimer Pass
Show all 3 images
From Bivio you can climb gently through the high mountain landscape of Val Tgavreta up to the Septimer Pass. There you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Bergeller Alps. On the steep descent to Casaccia, you will walk over cobbled historic sections.
In the Parc Ela app, texts, images and audio contributions on the history of the Septimer Pass are available in 14 interesting locations. To do this, select the locations with the information about the map.
Or hike the route interactively:
- Open the route in the Parc Ela app under Interactive
- Save all data offline
- Is the battery charged?
- Are sound, vibrate and GPS turned on?
- Do you have the headphones with you?
- It's all about it! Leave the route open, the smartphone vibrates as soon as audio-visual information is available.
Much joy on the interactive, historical journey through time!
Information about the state of Via Sett:
- All hiking trails below 2,200m are easily accessible.
- Due to the instability of the rocks in the Boca Naira area above Casaccia, the road to Alp Maroz Dora and the Septimer Pass is closed until further notice. A diversion for hikers and mountain bikers is signalled. Mountain bikers have to descend from the bike for this section. Good sheds and walking sticks are recommended.
- For horses, the diversion is not passable.
The start the stage is located in the village of Savognin. Follow trail no. 64.
Responsible for this content Verein Parc Ela.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.