Via Sett 4: About the Septimer Pass
Show all 3 images
From Bivio you can reach the Septimer Pass with a gentle ascent through the high mountain landscape of the Val Tgavreta. There you will find a panoramic view of the Bergeller Alps. On the steep descent to Casaccia, you will walk along paved historical sections.
Texts, images and audio contributions on the history of the Septimer Pass are available at 14 interesting locations. To do this, select the places with the information about the map.
Or hike the route interactively:
- Open the route in the OutdoorActive app
- Save all data offline
- Is the battery charged?
- Are sound, vibration and GPS turned on?
- Do you have the headphones with you?
- Ye's go! Leave the route open, the smartphone vibrates as soon as audio-visual information is available.
A lot of joy on the interactive, historical journey through time!
Information about the state of the Via Sett:
- All hiking trails below 2,200m are easily accessible.
- Due to the instability of the rocks in the Boca Naira upper hand of Casaccia area, the path to Alp Maroz Dora and the Septimer Pass is closed until further notice. A detour for hikers and mountain bikers is signposted. Mountain bikers must disend over from the bike for this section. Good shoals and hiking poles are recommended.
- The diversion is not passable for horses.
The start the stage is located in the village of Savognin. Follow trail no. 64.
Responsible for this content Verein Parc Ela.
This content has been translated automatically.