Mountaincarts available from
Saturday & Sunday 24./25th of May 2023
1st of July until 22nd of October 2023.
Please note: Operation may be closed due to bad weather conditions.
Mountain carts can be used on the following routes:
- No. 1 Tigignas - Savognin
- No. 2 Somtgant - Tigignas
What you need to remember
- Kids need to be at least 10 years old
- Use marked routes and roads only – avoid meadows and fields.
- Be considerate of hikers and walkers.
- Adjust your speed according to your own ability and the conditions.
- Pay attention to oncoming traffic (farm and logging vehicles). Keep to the right!
- Do not disturb wildlife or farm animals in the alpine region.
- Obey all signs.
|adults (with guest card)||kids 10 - 15 years (with guest card)||adults (without guest card)||kids 10 - 15 years (without guest card)|
|1 hour / approx. 1 ride||39 CHF||29 CHF||54 CHF||31 CHF|
|2 hours / approx. 2 rides||69 CHF||47 CHF||80 CHF||49 CHF|
|3 hours / approx. 3 rides||89 CHF||59 CHF||104 CHF||61 CHF|
|1 hour / approx. 1 ride||2 hours / approx. 2 rides||3 hours / approx. 3 rides|
|adults (with guest card)||39 CHF||69 CHF||89 CHF|
|kids 10 - 15 years (with guest card)||29 CHF||47 CHF||59 CHF|
|adults (without guest card)||54 CHF||80 CHF||104 CHF|
|kids 10 - 15 years (without guest card)||31 CHF||49 CHF||61 CHF|
Show all 5 images