Rent a holiday home
- How to rent a holiday home
- Necessary documents
- Tips for successful renting
- Classification (Optional)
- Training videos & support Webclient Feratel
2. necessary documents
The necessary documents for renting your holiday apartment consist of the master data sheet, the direct reservation and mediation contract, the guest tax reporting system and the rental price and availability sheet.
- Main data sheet
- Direct reservation and mediation contract
- Reporting system guest taxes and guest card Val Surses
- Rental prices and availability
- Supplement: Booking conditions TSBA AG
To open and fill out the documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You do not have to print the documents, you can save them directly on your PC, edit them and send them back to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the documents and the rental, please contact the Savognin guest information, 081 659 16 16, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. tips for successful renting
The competition between holiday rental providers is getting bigger and bigger, but the number of guests tends to stay the same. Thus, it is even more important to win loyal (regular) guests. In order to win loyal guests and improve the occupancy rate of your vacation apartment, it is important to build up a guest relationship and guest loyalty. A precondition for satisfied and returning guests is that the expectations of the accommodation and regarding hospitality are met or perhaps even topped. With this guide, we would like to enable you as a landlord to optimally market your vacation home, attract new guests and strengthen your existing ties.
4. classification (optional)
In Swiss tourism, holiday apartments and guest rooms are an attractive addition to the hotel industry. Through the quality label you have the possibility to receive a classification from one to a maximum of five stars.
Classified properties are posted on the online booking platform of Switzerland Tourism. Every day, around 3,500 potential vacation guests visit this booking platform. A certificate proves your efforts in this area, which is also visible to the guest in the booking system
Advantages for the renter
- Official swiss classification for holiday apartments and guest rooms
- Advice and tips on services and offers from the classification offices
- Proven quality through the awarded certificate of the Swiss Tourism Federation
- Positioning on the booking platform, myswitzerland.com of Switzerland Tourism: Only properties that are connected to a reservation system and classified are freely listed on myswitzerland.com.
- Quality control and comparability of holiday apartments and guest rooms
Further information on classification:
5. training videos Feratel & support webclient
In the following videos you will find all important information about the Feratel WebClient4. You need the Feratel WebClient if you have chosen the option with your own access in the direct reservation and agency contract for the independent maintenance of rental prices and capacities.
Support for setting up the web client
We are happy to assist you in setting up the web client. With the help of TeamViewer, we can show and make the necessary settings directly on your screen via remote access.
For support please make an appointment with the Savognin Guest Information, Anja Kubli, email@example.com or 081 659 16 15