So close to freedom.
Do you have active children? Or do you just want to be independent? Great! Because in our booking portal there are over 200 holiday apartments, spread over all 17 villages in the region. Whether comfortable, modern, historic or family-friendly: you are sure to find what you are looking for.
And thanks to the filter functions, the search is faster than you think. By the way: The guest card is included in the price. That means you benefit from the first night.
9 reasons for a stay in the Val Surses Savognin Bivio holiday region
- Families welcome: With the childcare and entertainment programme in Savognin and Bivio, children can have fun and play. Playgrounds, barbecue areas and hiking trails suitable for pushchairs provide adventure and variety.
- Relaxed winter holidays: Enjoy the convenience of going from your bed to the piste, because in Savognin and Bivio the skiing fun starts right on your doorstep.
- Summer holidays and swimming fun: Summer in the mountains is something very special and even better when combined with a swimming holiday at our Lai Barnagn swimming lake in Savognin. Swimming, stand-up paddling, beach volleyball, minigolf, water playground, pump track and several barbecue areas make for an unforgettable summer - without traffic jams or flight stress.
- Guest card from the first night: With the "Val Surses Guest Card" you benefit from discounts and services such as mountain railways included in summer and free transport by post bus in the valley.
- From the valley to high alpine: From the lowest point (995 m) in the valley to high alpine locations. Branching, remote side valleys and high plateaus with moorland landscapes. From easy hiking trails to alpine routes. The Val Surses offers great geographical diversity. The highest point is on the Piz Calderas (3397 m).
- Culture and language: Val Surses - so close to another world, offers cultural diversity and three national languages (German, Italian and Romansh) in one. Visit the museums, stroll along various themed trails or visit the Origen cultural institution with its world-famous ballet dancers.
- Experiences and adventures: pet the goats at the Geissenpeter, watch the children observe deer or even ibex on the children's wildlife observation tour, discover the trails in the valley with the bike guide or learn how the famous Savognin hay-milk cheese is made in the cheese dairy. There is plenty to experience in Val Surses.
- Accommodation: From simple mountain huts on the alp to quiet luxury in a hotel with gourmet cuisine. Val Surses offers a wide range of accommodation.
- Holidays in the nature park: Val Surses is part of Parc Ela, the largest nature park in Switzerland. A nature park is characterised by a wide variety of habitats with rich flora and fauna as well as diverse cultural assets.