Savognin - Radons bus service
Operating hours: 22 December 2023 - 1 April 2024
Journey times (30 minutes each)
from Savognin (bus stop Hotel JUFA)
9.00 a.m., 10.15 a.m., 11.30 a.m., 1.20 p.m., 2.35 p.m., 3.50 p.m.
from Radons (Ferienhaus Pianta)
9.35 am, 10.50 am, 12.45 pm, 2.00 pm, 3.15 pm, 4.30 pm
The bus transports sledgers, but not skiers and snowboarders. Exception: tourers with the bus at 9.00 am.
Transport will be cancelled in case of bad weather. Current information can be found in the winter sports report.
- CHF 20.00 per person Single journey *
- CHF 30.00 per person return journey *
- CHF 10.00 per child single journey (6 to 16 years) *
- CHF 15.00 per child return journey (6 to 16 years) *
- CHF 20.00 per luggage transport (adult person)**
- CHF 10.00 per luggage transport (children up to 16 years)**
- CHF 15.00 per luggage transport (per person) for groups of 10 or more**
- CHF 25.00 per tourer (ride only possible at 9.00 am)***
- CHF 5.00 per dog
*with guest card: 50 % discount
**A piece of luggage is anything that cannot be defined as a day rucksack with a maximum capacity of 35 litres. For overnight stays, a rucksack also counts as luggage.
*** The 9.00 a.m. course can also be used by tourers (Piz Mez only for getting off).
Luggage transport can be booked at the following times:
From Savognin: 9.00 a.m., 1.20 p.m., 2.35 p.m., 3.50 p.m.
From Radons: 9.35 a.m., 10.50 a.m., 12.45 p.m., 4.50 p.m.
The number of places is limited:
- For luggage transport, registration is required (by 6 p.m. the evening before) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For groups of 8 people or more, registration is required (by 6.00 pm the evening before) at: email@example.com.
Information about the bus service is available from the Savognin Guest Information Centre, tel. +41 81 659 16 16, firstname.lastname@example.org