Pfarrkirche St.Gallus (Son Giagl), Bivio
The church building has been preserved in its current form as a single-nave Romanesque complex from the construction period. The late Gothic winged altar dates from before 1522 and is from the same hand as that of Brienz/Brienzauls, perhaps from the workshop of Ivo Strigel in Memmingen.
Responsible for this content Verein Parc Ela.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.