Ski school Surses
Our team is trained for beginners and experts and is looking forward to giving you a great winter and learning new things on the boards.
The highlights for our little guests:
- Professional childcare "Biviolino" from 2 years. Supervision also possible without ski lessons.
- On request, children can be taken by the ski instructors to the childcare "Biviolino" and picked up again after eating.
- Small group size in children's lessons of a maximum of 8 children per teacher in order to be able to respond more individually and more to the children.
- Gently sloping sunny ski slope. Ideal for learning to ski and snowboard.
- 114 meter long magic carpet for long descents.
- Trained ski instructors from the Swiss Ski and Snow Sports School ensure instructive lessons without losing the fun of the snow.
- Snowli-Night with free night skiing and Guat-Nacht-Gschichtli in the yurt
- Weekly children's ski race with certificate and medal.
Children's area Bivio
Every beginning doesn't have to be difficult.
Dare to learn the right technique on skis or snowboards on our gently inclined, sunny practice slope. The ski instructors of Schneesport Bivio will be happy to support you with the first turns.
Open daily from 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and from 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Day ticket CHF 5.- per person.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Savognin Bivio Albula AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.