Technical and commercial data about Savognin Bergbahnen AG can be found on this page. We will be happy to answer any detailed questions you may have.
facts and figures
- 1,200 to 2,713 meters above sea level
- 9 transport systems and 3 children's systems
- 80 km of slopes including 32 km of blue and 38 km of red slopes
- Generous freeride area with 10 km of marked but not groomed and controlled downhill routes
- 7 mountain restaurants and 3 après-ski bars
Slopes tailored to you:
- The widest: Heidipiste
- The longest: Cartas to Savognin (11 km)
- The highest: Martegnas to Savognin (1500 m)
- The most beautiful: Naladas
- The most curvy: Laritg
- The demanding one: FIS Fugna
- For our youngest guests: the Flurin slope
- Kickers, boxes, rails: Snowpark in Somtgant
The coolest sledding runs far and wide:
- Schlittada-Run from Somtgant to Savognin (7.5 km and 900 m ascent)
- Schlittada-Panoramica from Somtgant to Savognin (10.5 km and 900 m ascent)
Age structure Savognin Bergbahnen AG
Age structure summer
- Flurin kids from 6 up to and including 9 years of age free when accompanied by a parent/grandparent who also buys a ticket for the same period - otherwise the children's rate applies. ID required.
- Children 10 to 15 years
- Adults from 16 years
- Seniors from 64 years
Age structure winter
- Children up to 5 years are free
- Flurin-Kids from 6 up to and including 9 years: Applies only when accompanied by a parent/grandparent who also buys a ticket for the same period - otherwise the children's tariff applies.
- Children from 10 up to and including 15 years
- Youth from 16 to 19 years of age
- Adults over 20 years old
- Seniors aged 64 and over
The age on the day of the order/payment of the tickets applies as the reference date!
The Savognin cable cars are repeatedly awarded for their family friendliness.
Contact Savognin Bergbahnen AG
Our administration office at the Stradung 42 in Savognin ist open from monday - friday form 8.00 to 12.00 am and from 13.30 to 17.00 pm
Tel: +41 81 300 64 00
Fax: +41 81 300 64 19
Here you find our GTC of the Savognin Bergbahnen AG (only in german).