So close to adventure.
Make a climbing tour only if you have the necessary knowledge and a good condition, are sure-footed and free from vertigo. Unexperienced mountain climbers and families with children are recommended to be accompanied by a mountain guide. The climb is at your own risk. Any liability is rejected.
The following points should be especially noted
- enter only in stable weather conditions
- suitable equipment is obligatory
- watch out for other people and do not cause a rock fall
- insurance coverage is the responsibility of each individual
- when descending, be sure to walk along the ropes (danger of falling rocks)
- please report any damage to the Savognin guest information office or the Bivio information office
- respect the fauna and flora
- do not leave any garbage
Note on the via ferrata Piz Mitgel
Because of an heightened risk of falling rocks, the via ferrata remains closed until further notice. The ropes have been partially removed from the Senda Diagonala and also from the Senda Verticala. An ascent is therefore significantly more difficult and is at your own risk. Any liability is declined.