The former municipality of Tinizong-Rona was formed on 1 July 1998 from the merger of the two villages Tinizong and Rona. Since 2016, the village belongs to the municipality of Surses.
Oberrona (Ruegnas) was already formerly part of the former municipality of Tinizong and only Rieven on the Julierstrasse was the actual, former municipality of Rona. Today's coat of arms symbolizes the union by uniting the two former national emblems. The street village of Tinizong is located on a right-hand terrace at an altitude of about 1200 m. It is the uppermost village of Sotgôt. South of the village, the road rises markedly. This narrow, steep and heavily wooded valley step is considered the separation between the Sotgôt (under the forest) and the Surgôt (above the forest) and is due to a landslide.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Savognin Bivio Albula AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.