Via Sett 4: Über den Septimerpass
Show all 3 images
Walk in the footsteps of the Romans and discover the diverse local and cultural history on the Via Sett! The fourth stage leads from Bivio over the Septimer Pass to Casaccia. In the app Parc Ela and learn interesting facts about the history of the Septimerpass.
From Bivio you climb gently through the high mountain landscape of Val Tgavreta up to the Septimer Pass. There you will find a panoramic view of the Bergell Alps. On the steep descent to Casaccia, you walk along paved historical sections.
Texts, pictures and audio contributions on the history of the Septimerpass are available at 14 interesting locations. To do this, select the places with the information on the map.
Or hike the route interactively:
- Open the route in the OutdoorActive app
- Save all data offline
- Is the battery charged?
- Are sound, vibration and GPS turned on?
- Do you have the headphones with you?
- Let's go! Leave the route open, the smartphone vibrates as soon as audiovisual information is available.
Enjoy the interactive, historical journey through time!
Information on the condition of Via Sett:
- All hiking trails below 2'200m are easily accessible. Due to the
- instability of the rocks in the Boca Naira area above Casaccia, the path to Alp Maroz Dora and the Septimer Pass is closed until further notice. A diversion for hikers and mountain bikers is signposted. Mountain bikers must get off the bike for this section. Good shoes and hiking poles are recommended.
- For horses, the diversion is not passable.
Link to the description of the entire Via Sett
The starting point of the stage is in the village of Savognin. Follow trail no. 64.
Responsible for this content Verein Parc Ela.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.