You will profit from the first night.
Guest card Val Surses
Ordering the Val Surses guest card for second home owners and guests staying free of payment
- Online booking of the guest card Val Surses (for owners of vacation apartments)
- General terms and conditions GTC of the Val Surses guest card
Second home owners, permanent tenants and campsite tenants
The annual card costs CHF 40.00 for adults and CHF 20.00 for children from 10 to 15 years. For children under 10 years the Val Surses guest card is free of charge. The age at the date of order is relevant.
You can save the Val Surses guest map on your smartphone or print it out on an A4 sheet. The print layout of the Val Surses guest card in credit card format. Cases are available at the Tourism Savognin Bivio Albula AG and the information point in Bivio.
Guests hospitable free of charge
If you host guests in your vacation home free of charge, such as relatives and friends, as a second home owner you can obtain the Val Surses guest card directly online with your address number and password for at least two connected days. Costs CHF 5.00 per day (must be re-solved for each stay).
Who is entitled to a visitor's card?
- Guests staying at least one night in a accommodation facility
- Second home owners
- Permanent tenants and campsite tenants
- Guests accommodated free of charge
- Residents with domicile (tax domicile), without postbus
The Val Surses guest card is personal and can not be transferred. A current ID card or a current identity card must be presented on request. This applies to the municipalities of Surses and Albula/Alvra. The new Val Surses guest card is available from May and is valid for 1 year.
Inclusive services summer/autumn 2021
- Savognin mountain cableways: On weekends from Whitsun (May 22-24, 2021) until July 2, 2021, and daily from July 3 to October 24, 2021. Free passenger transport on the Savognin-Tigignas and Tigignas-Somtgant gondola (excluding sports equipment).
- Postauto-Kurse:Free travel on all regular Postbus routes between Salouf-Savognin-Bivio-Julierpass. The Val Surses guest card can also be used as a connection ticket. Not valid for locals and groups of 10 persons or more and for the transport of bikes in summer.
- Pinocchio-Club, Savognin (animation program for children from 3 to 12 years): Program in the high season summer and autumn. On Wednesday for the full day program, food is not included and registration is required until the evening before at the Savognin guest information.
- Pinocchio-Express, Drives on Tuesdays and Thursdays in high season from the bathing lake Lai Barnagn a round trip through Savognin.
- Museum Regiunal, Savognin: Free entrance to the Museum Regiunal, incl. museum guide. In summer every Tuesday evening and Thursday afternoon, in winter only on Tuesday evening.
Advantages summer/autumn 2021
- Bahnmuseum Albula: 10% rebate on the entrance price
- Biblioteca populara, Savognin: 10 media purchases per person for CHF 5.- instead of CHF 15.- or CHF 25.- discount on the annual subscription. Not valid for locals
- Bike- & Wanderbus: For CHF 5.00 instead of CHF 10.00
- Bus Alpin: 50% reduction on rides between Sur and the Alp Flix
Guided hikes: (herb hike Wednesday, wildlife observation tour Friday): adults CHF 20.00 instead of CHF 30.00, children CHF 10.00 instead of CHF 15.00
- Geissenpeter: Per Person CHF 5.00 instead of CHF 10.00
- Hotel Guidon, Bivio: 10% rebate on homemade nut cakes (whole cakes only)
- Hotel Post, Bivio: CHF 15.- instead of CHF 25.- for sauna and steam bath and 10% rebate on the rental of an e-bike
- Hotel Solaria, Bivio: reduction on the rent of an e-bike. 50% reduction on the rent of the bowling alley.
- Jenatschhütte: Overnight stay at the same price as SAC members
- Minigolf: Adults CHF 4.- instead of CHF 7.-, children CHF 2.- instead of CHF 4.-
- Parc Ela hiking map (available at the Savognin and Bivio guest information) CHF 22.80 instead of CHF 24.80
- Pilates at the lake, Savognin (Monday): CHF 10.- instead of CHF 15.-
- Rhätische Bahn: 10% on all normal tickets at Tiefencastel train station (note opening hours)
- Summer bus service Tigignas-Radons: 50% discount
- Tennis court Savognin:Court rental per hour CHF 19.00 instead of CHF 22.00 (La Nars).
- Viamala canyon: Entrance adults CHF 4.00 instead of CHF 6.00, children CHF 3.00 instead of CHF 4.00
Inclusive services winter 2021/22
- Postbus courses: Free use of all regular Postbus courses between Salouf-Savognin-Julierpass. Not valid for locals and groups of 10 people or more and for the transport of bikes.
- Sport bus Savognin: Free use of the sports bus. Runs according to the timetable.
- Ice field in Bivio: Free entrance to the natural ice fields in Bivio. Illuminated in the evening.
- Ice field in Savognin: Discounts through the guest card for the use of the ice skating rink.
- Museum Regiunal, Savognin (Tuesday evening, 16.30 - 18.00). Free admission to the Museum Regiunal incl. museum guide.
Benefits winter 2021/22
- Bus Savognin - Radons: 50% reduction on the ticket.
- Biviolino kids club, Bivio: 10% on full-day and half-day care. (Only lunch) is excluded from the discount. Registration at Snowsport Bivio.
- Snowshoe tours hotel Post, Bivio: With local wildlife ranger and snowshoe hiking guide Sep Antona Bergamin. Price CHF 90.-, instead of CHF 100.-. Registration at Hotel Post Bivio, only according to availability.
- Biblioteca populara:10 media purchases per person for CHF 5.00 instead of CHF 15.00 or CHF 25.00 discount on annual subscription. Not valid for locals.
- Rhaetian railway: 10% on all normal tickets at Tiefencastel train station (note opening hours).
- Skateline Albula: 10% discount on a single trip.
- Jenatschhütte: Stay overnight at the same price as SAC members.
- Albula railroad museum: 20% Rabatt auf den Eintrittspreis.
- Bowling at the hotel Solaria: Bivio: 50% reduction on the rent of the bowling alley
Show all 6 images