You will profit from the first night.
Guest card Val Surses
Who is entitled to a guest card?
- Guests staying at least one night in a accommodation facility, will get their guest card from their hotel or host.
- Second home owners, will get the information for how to obtain the guest card from the tourism office.
- Permanent tenants and campsite tenants, will get the information for how to obtain the guest card from the tourism office.
- Guests accommodated free of charge, will receive the guest card from their host or can buy the guest card for at least two consecutive days in the tourist office.
- Residents with domicile (tax domicile) in Surses, can buy the guest card in the tourism office. Please note that in this type of guest card the postbus is not included. Residents of Albula/Alvra will get their guest card in the municipal administration.
The Val Surses guest card is personal and can not be transferred. A current ID card or a current identity card must be presented on request. This applies to the municipalities of Surses and Albula/Alvra. The new Val Surses guest card is available from May and is valid for 1 year.
Order your Guestcard.
Second home owners and guests accommodated free of charge
Second home owners obtain the guest card for themselves and their guests housed free of charge directly online via the guest card shop.
Benefits Summer 2022
- Savognin mountain cableways: Free passenger transport on the Savognin-Tigignas and Tigignas-Somtgant gondola (excluding bikes, mountaincarts, scooters and dogs).
- Postbus:Free travel on all regular Postbus routes between Salouf-Savognin-Bivio-Julierpass. Not included is the busstop at Cunter, Burvagn. The Val Surses guest card can also be used as a connection ticket. Not valid for locals and groups of 10 persons or more and for the transport of bikes in summer.
- Pinocchio-Club, Savognin (animation program for children from 3 to 12 years): Program in the high season summer and autumn. On Wednesday for the full day program, food is not included and registration is required until the evening before at the Savognin guest information.
- Pinocchio-Express, Drives on Tuesdays and Thursdays in high season from the bathing lake Lai Barnagn a round trip through Savognin.
- Museum Regiunal, Savognin: Free entrance to the Museum Regiunal, incl. museum guide. In summer every Tuesday evening and Thursday afternoon, in winter only on Tuesday evening.
- Bahnmuseum Albula: 10% rebate on the entrance price
- Biblioteca populara, Savognin: 10 media purchases per person for CHF 5.- instead of CHF 15.- or CHF 25.- discount on the annual subscription. Not valid for locals
- Bike- & Wanderbus: For CHF 5.00 instead of CHF 10.00
- Bus Alpin: 50% reduction on rides between Sur and the Alp Flix
Guided hikes: (herb hike Wednesday, wildlife observation tour Friday): adults CHF 20.00 instead of CHF 30.00, children CHF 10.00 instead of CHF 15.00
- Geissenpeter: Per Person CHF 5.00 instead of CHF 10.00
- Hotel Guidon, Bivio: 10% rebate on homemade nut cakes (whole cakes only)
- Hotel Post, Bivio: CHF 15.- instead of CHF 25.- for sauna and steam bath
- Hotel Solaria, Bivio: reduction on the rent of an e-bike. 50% reduction on the rent of the bowling alley.
- Yoga Bivio: CHF 10.- instead of CHF 15.-.
Benefits Winter 2022/23
- Postbus courses: Free travel on all regular Postbus routes between Salouf-Savognin-Bivio-Julierpass. Not included is the busstop at Cunter, Burvagn. The Val Surses guest card can also be used as a connection ticket. Not valid for locals and groups of 10 persons or more and for the transport of bikes in summer.
- Sport bus Savognin: Free use of the sports bus. Runs according to the timetable.
- Ice field in Bivio: Free entrance to the natural ice fields in Bivio. Illuminated in the evening.
- Museum Regiunal: Savognin (Tuesday evening, 16.30 - 18.00). Free admission to the Museum Regiunal incl. museum guide.
- Bus Savognin - Radons: 50% discount on the ticket.
- Biviolino Kids Club: 10% off all-day and half-day care. (Only lunchtime care is excluded from the discount). Registration at Schneesport Bivio.
- Ice rink Savognin: Discounts for using the ice rink.
- Snowshoe tours Hotel Post, Bivio: With the local gamekeeper and snowshoe guide Sep Antona Bergamin. Price CHF 100 instead of CHF 110. Registration at Hotel Post Bivio, only according to capacity.
- Library Savognin: 10 media purchases per person for CHF 5.00 instead of CHF 15.00 or CHF 25.00 discount on annual subscription. Does not apply to locals.
- Rhaetian Railway: 10% on all normal tickets at Tiefencastel train station (note opening times).
- SAC Jenatsch hut: Stay at the same price as SAC members.
- Albula Railway Museum: 20% discount on the entrance fee.
- Bowling at Hotel Solaria: 50% reduction on the rental of the bowling alley.